Sunday, February 19, 2006

not too much of urself.

I liked the moment when im alone,
but no , not too much
I have to learn to live with others
the world is too small for this type of people.

i liked to wander in the art museum
let the colours nuture my soul
but no, no too much
im in business field, not art.

I need music to give me warmth
to be my blanket when im cold
to be my direction when im lost
but no, not too much
i have to be independant.

Id like to be a traveller
not a business man, not an aviator, not a star
and go to places where no one had been to
but no, not too much,
the world is far too cruel to live my dream.

i liked myself
but no, not too much
i believe no one in this world
could be himself, could live herself
coz it's never enough to be urself.



never enough.


p/s: before the day i prove myself wrong, i have to continue to pretend myself to be somebody else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me like the overall theme.