Saturday, April 15, 2006

fireworks display in mitc.

I wrote a song for you
the night was so beautiful
the moonlight was just too sparkling,
the fireworks appeared at the perfect moment
and i just can't stop this melody
playing inside my head.

Missing you,
it's like a drug formed inside my body
cruises thru every single vessels in my body
penetrates thru the thick thick heart of mine
Finally,
the chemistry turned into melody
every changes of rhythm signifies your uncertainties
every whisper of lyrics express my feeling towards you
every pitches of note cries my distance from you

i just have to write a song for you
the night's too beautiful
the star's too sparkling
the firework makes everything perfect
and i just cant figure out how to stop this melody
from playing inside my head

so,
i wrote it down
i wrote a song for you,

for you.

3 comments:

Rileen Aya said...

Darren Chuah Kong Wooi, please email me the Marketing presentation's full notes. and also u, jonathan n yee hoon's business plan parts. it should be in my inbox tmr when i wake up. im reminding u thru here, ur ym, ur sms, ur blog. its 3.56am now. u hav approximately 10 hours.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dcdarren said...

everyhing in this blog is absolute fiction and should not be presumed true