Saturday, May 13, 2006

11am, lying on the bed ,wide awake.

11am, im still lying on the bed
for the past ten minutes
I tried very very hard
to recall what ive dreamed of last nite
want to remember
because i remember, its all about you
-
-
ahh.. but seems like dreams are meant to be forgotten
it was so clear, like u can touch and feel them
but in the moment u open ur eyes
the memory just dissapear..snap
in a fraction of second
-
-
how good if there's a device
to record down my dream while im asleep
and then i could replay them over and over again
those sweet moments we yet to go thru
-
yah.. dream on
but before its invented
let me really crack my head again
and think of wats in the dream..
-
-
11am, im still lying on the bed.
-
-
-
dreaming, with my eyes wide open
-
-
-
-
p/s: i asked, how to dream of someone evnight?
u said, must think and misses them, all day long. badly.
-
-
-
wanted to tell u
-
-
i did.
all day long,
badly.
-
-
-
p/s : dont forget our dreams.

No comments: