Thursday, November 09, 2006

if only the time moved so slowly can be a lil faster.

can the colour of the night be any darker?
so that others wouldnt see my emptiness written in my eyes
can the town i lived in silent for one more moment?
so that u would hear my heart is crying out softly for your help.

-why do everytime when the darkness fall
i'll lose the feeling of that ure still there for me
why do everytime after i off the lights
the night will swallow me into its blackhole

if only the time which moved so slowly

can be a lil faster in reaching the next sunset
maybe i might see my dear you a lil soooner

but
its too dark that i couldnt find my way back to me
its too silent and i couldnt hear ur footsteps coming closer to me

now i dont know when will the next morning come again
i refuse to open my eyes
i dont wanna ask
i wont speak another word
and ive lost the ability to hear


just when i needed you the most
you wasnt there

No comments: