Monday, December 11, 2006

caffeinated.

a fren asked me why my blog has nothing to do with my life
i answered "im blogging bout my life lah .?."

simple, but true,
everything is bout me,my life,
and things that are seen thru my eyes,
tho the way i express them is a lil diffrent
but,
ha, i just did it my way.


wa, the rain is falling hard out there,
the vessels and cells of my brain is crying for caffeine
admit that im physically,
more to mentally dependant of the dark coloured, bittersweet, addictive liquid
especially when the weather is chilling, like this one


ah, boiled some water,poured it into a cup filled with "costa"
add some sugar, stirred
jazzy music mellowly playing thru my wooden speaker,
i took a sip beside my apartment's window.
it was raining hard out there.

and i tasted it with my heart,
not merely tongue,



it tasted like Life. : )




and thats part of my life.

No comments: