Sunday, March 11, 2007

listen to my left brain.

im slightly more motivated to clean my room recently
tat's when i realized,
there'll only be more and more dust all the time
last time id say my room is already clean enough
there's no need to clean again
secretly,i havent really have a close look at the floor i stepped on everyday.

the furniture forever in its place, the plant that keeps on growing
and the voice the windows make.
i started to see the dust.

last time when i was a child, i never clean my room
now,
id ask my self everynite,
is this the "living alone " life that i wanted?
is this the life that i feared,
but once craved of when i was younger?
---

i cant believe that,
im already living in my childhood dream.

---
ahhh.. i off the computer, and the lights
i didnt even listen to mp3 to fall asleep tat night.

and
i wake up the next morning to realise
the dust can be easily brushed away.

hehe.

No comments: