Tuesday, November 06, 2007

wrapped.

i like to read catalogs since i was a kid
this once again made me questioned my childhood
did i grew up like the others did?
like to flip thru catalogs of furnitures that i couldnt afford
loiter on ebay browsing craps that would make me poorer
or even catalogs of groceries could make me few percent happier.
haha, it cant be any easier to make me feel happy.

i start to appreciate the meaning of packaging
since they are part of the subject i'm studying currently.
i feel reluctant to unwrap things that i've bought
i thought they're some sort of art , when something is beautifully sealed

do i have to buy something home and follow the urge to unwrap it,
despite the desire to keep it just the way it is?

a Gillette razor is still nicely wrapped, lying in my cupboard.

No comments: