Tuesday, December 11, 2007

home?

i purposely chose the seat near the window
i thought of the little kid that sell kuih in the bus station
i felt very thankful despite the imperfections
i listened to mp3s that i always listened to
i read few pages of a book that ive given up reading long ago

i forgot where i belonged to
i forgot my destination that im heading to
i forgot the definition of home

i thought of days that left me behind
i remind myself of the time i left behind
i saw love outside the window
and hatred on the other side of it
i fell for things that passed me by in a blink of eye
i had intense yet short lived feelings for sceneries moved backwards

i grieved and i laughed
stolen and stealing hearts
it is all amusing enough
to keep my mind busy along the journey in a bus

thats why i chose the seat near the window.

No comments: