Wednesday, February 20, 2008

8 random facts.

1.I've composed around 120 songs since form 5, good or bad ones.

2.i wrote a "book" about my first crush when i was form 2, its 30 pages of a secondary school exercise book.

3.i represented my school for football ok!

4.i grew up with extreme low self esteem, thanks for bringing me down.

5.i have eating disorder just because i have a thought that people around me thinks that i am underweight.

6.i have over 20 bottles of skin care product. but do i look like i care?

7.i longed for a birthday cake, a celebration, and people who show they give a damn.

8.this is first time i give respond to this kinda tagging thing, meme.haha.

2 comments:

wahlui said...

over 20 bottles of skin care product? are you seriousssssss? but anyway i have a guy friend here who probably has more. XD

Jiapei said...

OMG~i only got 3 bottle~!