Tuesday, March 04, 2008

special feeling #3.

there was a moment while i was singing on the stage
that i paused to think
"why the hell am i singing this way?"
no, i didn't exactly paused
my thoughts were frozen, but everything else moved on
the melody, my voice, the time.
for tat few second i realized that i didnt even try to memorize the lyrics
(the fact that i always forgot lyrics)
melody and lyrics just came out from me, from somewhere in me.
is that what we call singing from the heart?

ha, finally i tasted a few second of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi..i read some of your blogs..
u r very emotional person..n i mean way too emotional. n you are you.
so i just stop by here to give some comment.
very inspiring.
hmmm..keep it up but pls don't be too emotional...;p
no wonder u were cool looking that day...
~danielle~

kang yong said...

ah.... i was the red shirt behind you! you blocked me!
lol.. anyway, you were composed a nice theme song!

dcdarren said...

i look cool tat day eh ?? how ? ahaha..

oh sorry i blocked u .. thx for helping me to sing the song