Wednesday, April 02, 2008

hey anticipation.

the swallow little game will be on this weekend
as chill as i may seem
hey anticipation,
pressure are piling on me like a fridge losing its balance on eggs
they are intangible,
sometimes so abstract that even myself couldn't explain that kind of pressure
that exists like a shadow to my emotions
that fades and flickers from time to time.

it was exactly a year ago when i unexpectedly won it
when not many was there to witness this event
this time,
i can hardly bear the weight of expectation
i couldn't estimate the weight of defeat
my ego and my expectation that lies beneath my subconscious mind
is killing me without making a sound.


and my only way out would be to satisfy myself
without losing my way.

my only possible disappointment would be to disappoint my friends and audiences,

sorry if that happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm from musicazoo..
was amazed by ur creations..

just to tell you, dun put too much pressure on urself..
ruiye teacher will be there..to give you the assurance you need..

cheers~!

dcdarren said...

he already gave me advice which meant alot to me. thanks tine! and thanks for linking me up! im extremely fine and having fun !