Tuesday, July 01, 2008

In My Dreams.

Written by : Blaken, Jian, Dc.

Download this song:http://www.savefile.com/files/1641099

I didn’t know if we would last forever
you leaned on my heart
and whispered to me
“Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Cos’ love won’t last too long”

I don’t know what you’d be without me
But I do know that come what may
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna feel the wind of your breath

I’m staring at my future
But it’s hollow cos you’re not there
I hold on to a piece of our time
I need you right by my side
I wanna be in your sight
I’ll see you in my dreams
I’ll kiss you in my dreams

Don’t run from me
Don’t hide your soul from me

I will climb mountains
Dive ocean deep
Just to reach where you are now
Just to have you in my arms

But I know, babe
I’ll only see you in my dreams

No comments: