Saturday, June 13, 2009

i had an very interesting topic to write on.

i had an very interesting topic to write on,
it came to my mind when i was bathing, like 15 minutes ago.
and that was the last thing i remember.

i have always been a forgetful person all my life
i need to look for my keys everytime before i go out
i lost infinite number of pens all my life
and few days ago i left my car in the office and went home without it
and same incident happened again, few days ago.

can anybody tell me how can i help my pathetic memory,
someone told me something might help,
but i have forgotten about it.

and i am writing this now because i have forgotten the topic
that i am supposed to write on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk.