Tuesday, July 19, 2011

DGND.

written with love : dcdarren

She’s not the prettiest lady on the block

Not that kind you’d spot on tv shows

But she’s that kind of girl

That’ll put on lil spell

On every guy, and im one of those guy

-

She doesn’t have the perfect pair of eyes

But god knows why that they electrify

And when she smiles

I taste a piece of summer’s cloud

They taste so fine, so fine

-

But she’s not really the kind, not really the type

That makes you fall at first sight

Definitely my type, I just wanna make her mine

Tho she is never by my side

She stays as close as in my mind

There’s no one else but her

my dream girl next door

-

She’s not the kindest girl that you can find

She craves for beer on every Friday night

But I know she’ll be so busy saving lives, if she could

I know that she would

-

I’d do anything, and everything to get a lil closer to her

I never thought id come this near

-

Defintely the kind, exactly the type

I want to spend my life with. ;__)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah.. so sweet =)