Saturday, August 05, 2006

for the love ahead of time.

next time when we meet again
pls stop the time from turning back
will u see the feelings
that i tried so hard to hide?
-
dont give me another glance
dont try to tell me you miss me too, with those beautiful eyes
im scared that i couldnt recognize
and i'll fall into the sorrow again, for the umpteen times
-
-
if i love
then turn around and walk away
survive with scattered memories of u beneath the heart of mine
if i love
pls, just turn around and walk away
for the sake of the love ahead of our time
-
-
with myself, ive learnt to be patient
not looking for another you, anywhere else
pls take good care of, the dreams which only time will tell
-
-
-
i whispered to you millions of time inside my head
i Love, i Love,...i Lo.v..e ..
and i smiled and walked away
just walked away
-
-we wait, we pray, we dream.

No comments: