Sunday, July 30, 2006

2.


can i give my body and soul to two different ppl ?
if the soul have to touch the other souls over and over again to understand its perfect mate
y cant the body continue to search for its other half ?
-
-
do u understand?
do you understand that ive understood
when ure not by my side,
i can imagine that ure just right here beside me
the feeling is so real, i can even touch and feel you
ure so close to me, cz ur soul is with me
-
but sometimes when ure with me,
our souls can be so tensed up, and even frozen in ice,
or lingering somewhere else,with someone else

-
-
arent body and soul are meant to be, are supposed to be together ?
how could you broke it into two?
-
-
i'll be waiting for the day when they find each other again.

1 comment:

Pook said...

soul, we use to feel ; body, we use to touch~ :) so if got body but without soul..then will be like touching without any feeling...