Friday, September 21, 2007

alone in the pool.

i fell in love with moments in the pool alone
i purposely choose hours when there's no people in the pool
when i can pretend the pool belongs to me, my private pool
dive in, and swim around.

i fell in love with moments when i swim alone
it is funny when you're alone doing something
more thoughts will come across
its like there's a voice which u can tell its ur own, inside ur head
mumbling more than a thousand words, to you

it might be something important,
like the motivation or reason to swim
or something irrelevant or stupid,
like the crazy thought to swim naked.

especially when i go beneath the surface,
i cant hear any other voice, the world turned silent
but still my voice speaks louder,
yet i turned deaf,

im lost.

i shut my eyes as hard as i could
and try as hard as i could to find my own voice again
finally i found it in an echo of my own

thats when i feel safe again.


-------------------------------
so many thoughts in a short session in the swimming pool

thats how i listen to myself.

No comments: