Thursday, September 27, 2007

my sneakers, this is for you.

my sneakers that i loved
my sneakers that walked me miles of road
we've been together for not long
but i have always loved you

but now
my sneakers are stolen
we'll never realize how important is something until it is gone, how true
now i know, now i know.

but now its too late

how are you doing over there?, someplace where i dont know.
quietly lying in other people's shoe rack with the odour ure not used to,
starting to adapt to that person who liked u like i do,
or tasting loneliness just like when u were with me before?

sorry i took us for granted
i should have brought u inside, beside my bedpost
i didn't do whats right for us
and i guess i just have to admit
even i'll have to witness you in other ppl's feet

but
without a blink of eye
without a single sense of feeling unsure
without a word, from a thousands unspoken.
i'll just pretend that im fine with it.
im ok.


so long, my sneakers
love, darren.

No comments: