Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i'm not kelvin.

my name is not kelvin.
-
how did you feel the moment when you decided to call me kelvin? was that out of impulse and reflexes?
-
my mum and aunt nearly named me anthony 14 years ago.
-
how did you feel the moment when you can see from my face that you might got the wrong name? might not.
-
there were times that i hated my name, but she said that she could guess my name's darren just by looking at me from the first sight.
-
how did you feel the moment when you realized you should called me darren instead of kelvin?
-
"i'm darren, im not kelvin"

4 comments:

盈盈美代子 said...

Haha! Luckily you are darren!

dcdarren said...

erler.. i like my name of cz.. haha

宿影 said...

omg, kelvin tat same class wif u b4?

dcdarren said...

which kelvin ?? er.. haha