Wednesday, December 10, 2008

simple plan to fall asleep.

i hate to see the clock at 1.18 am
this is when i know i am not supposed to look at the clock or any other things around or outside the room or do any other unimportant things on any other place other than the bed
when i knew i needed sleep no matter how i dislike it it wouldn't change the fact that 1.19am supposed to be bedtime for me

i'd take my time to notice that i am actually holding the urge to let myself refrain myself from falling asleep.

at 1.22am


I'd draw up a short plan for myself to off the room lights at 1.30am and lie onto the bed on the same minute. that plan will exclude any music intake and it is as simple as a 3 step close

-blank your mind,
-close your eyes,
-its time to say goodbye.

at 1.30am

I'd make the final decision to go with the plan,
goodnight.

firm.

2 comments:

Pook said...

u're lucky. u know wat. i went onto ma bed, i had blanked mine mind and closed my eyes, and said gudbye to myself. but i heard aeroplane flighting around me! WTF.. i on off the light dunno how many time.. it was 2.00am..

dcdarren said...

what a weird encounter... u stay near air terminal izit...hahaah