Monday, March 02, 2009

should i quit listening to my own tracks.

while driving, i like to listen to CDs instead of the radio stations
is this a sign that i am isolating my self from the outer world?
yes i am gemini, but the everchanging trait doesn't apply on my music preference
tell me whats on the radio today?, please?

how could i say that i was open to the world?
when the half of the population were listening to the weekly top hits
and i'd probably playing a single track for the 233 times, this week
its like choosing storybook over newspaper
your own room over an holiday
memories over a runaway


i was left behind by the world
because i left the world behind


should i quit listening to my own tracks?

4 comments:

joe said...

no you shouldn't...you're not that outdated man at least you know khalil fong latest album, that should be alright. radio not able to satisfy you, they just like to play those fahrenheit songs which i doubt you would listen...

dcdarren said...

yeah and all ads..

i listen to farenheit one ok.. and Twins and SHE...new one got By2 ..

joe said...

.....fahrenheit,twins and SHE are unbelievable already.now by2 again, this is not you darren.wake up.

anyway, tizzy bac's new album released. going to get soon and cheer chen top the chart list for best selling album in recent week.

Anonymous said...

but the other when u drove me to my car u were listening to a radio station! hehehe.

anyways, i think you're more updated than me. at least you like katy perry hehehe.