Monday, March 16, 2009

struggle.

I think it is time,
to quit internet.

but i'm typing this on the internet,and without internet, no one would be able to read this.
but my company operate on internet, without internet my company would close down.
but there were so many friendships kept alive with the help of internet.

but then again, i hate the feeling of addiction
but then again, everything little thing in internet seems so unreal like it would vanishes the any time
but then again, the more social life i have on the line, the less i have in the real world.

it took me two days to decide that it is imposible to quit internet.
but it would be great if i can cut down my personal time on it.
i'm not sure if this is the right thing to do,
but i'm sure there's nothing wrong about it.

No comments: