Thursday, January 14, 2010

lucky colour of the day.

i never tend to bother the advice on my zodiac sign
especially the "lucky colour today"
somehow i am superstitious
and do pick my colours on special occasion
-
lucky colour is the shirt i used to wear on that lucky day sometime ago
lucky colour is the colour of the clouds that you peaked thru the fringe of a bad hair day
lucky colour is magnum 4D's yellow
lucky colour is the colour i knew you like
-
lucky colour is the only ironed shirt left in my closet
-
-
-
what is your lucky colour, today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I regard as polite post. Particularly the title attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.