Monday, November 28, 2005

time;date.

I realize this blog cannot automatically record the date of posting, we have to type the date out manually.

date is important, althought me myself cannot remember the birth date of my own parents till i was aged 19 (opps no, i think ive forgotten my mommy's). but i remember some of my friends'. i remember i wrote my first love letter on the 26th of november, 2002,10.15pm and my first song on the 22nd of october, 2003(time not stated). i remember my birthdate is on the 8th of june, 1986.

we can remember because we recorded it down. not because we remembered.

so now on, i'll put dates in my posts. each blog might be insignificant but i'd like to see dates with them. it's another way to remind myself how fast time is slipping away. like the flow of water in the river.

Ive been reading bout the philosophy of time this weekend.
here. u might feel bored or wont even bother with all the complicated and complex explaination about the word TIME but it's really intresting overall. that's when i know the fact that time travelling is actually possible!(nothing is impossible, 5000 years ago human thought it's impossible to solve 6+5 only using ur fingers) .but i think by the time human could actually create a timemachine like Dr. Emmit Brown do in the movie "Back to the Future 1 2 3 4", my great grand children would have already been dead that time.

*( a survey: wat would girl do if they can turn back time?
ans : choose to be single)
just a small survey from a fren of mine, maybe she's just too free =P so what do u think?


anyway..


i'll never say something like "if only i can turn back time".
If time can be turned back, every moment now wouldnt be so precious.




...

p/s : approximately a hundred and forty five seconds slipped away while ure reading this.




Monday November28 2005

1 comment:

Annire said...

erm,... what would girls do if they could turn back time? Personally, i wouldn't get that jerk to be my bf... ishhh... my biggest regret..~!!! In fact, i wouldnt get a bf at all!

p/s: nice blogging~! i'm about to finish the whole thing... no idea how many hours i put into reading it.. forget about the 100+ seconds.. its more than that!