Thursday, May 17, 2007

3 months.

3 months away from home
after 3 long months away from home
i went back to where i belonged to again

things can change so fast in a blink of ur eyes.
and in 3 months
so many things has changed,so fast,
in a blink of eyes


-

the view way home has changed
the small little hut near the petrol station has been demolished
and now its a hotel in progress

the lil garden of my house has changed
the green leafs that mom planted are all dead
and now replaced by purple tulips that seemed like they will never bloom

my parents has changed
even hair coloring failed to conceal their evidence of aging
and now some grey hair are visible, at least to my eyes.


*
have i changed since the last time i been here,my lovely hometown?
are there things in me that im supposed to keep has faded and failed the test of time?


-
ah, forgive me
im just like the town, where new things were built and old one were destroyed.
im just like the flowers, which cannot live thru the change of season.
im just a man, whom going through the path that everyman have to go thru.



im just me, that tried so hard to stay as the person who i was.

but gravity always win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing, Testing. As i do not have a blog of my own, i've decided to force myself in to other ppl's blog (hope u dont mind Darren..:))

Anonymous said...

What makes us special on earth is that we have the capacity and capability to store and retrive datas according to our discretions, What im trying to say is... There was this one day when i wasnt feeling very cheerful (as everyone knows i am one of the most cheerful person around, judging from the rate i laugh), i think it was one of those frequent occasions where i silently talk to myself (i talk alot to myself especially when i take a dump or shower)and i noticed that if only we could somehow retrive the once thought, lost datas from our brain efficiently (our brain never stops absorbing information even without us realising) without feeling upset (in my opinion we use more brain capacity when we are upset, depressed, angry etc.) then we would be superior beings.

Having said those, i would have to say that a human's most valuable possession is his/her thoughts. Steal that away, you steal the reason of mankind's existence.

And you may well ask me what has this got to do with the 3 months topic, well, if things stay the same then there would be no new memories to input, wouldnt you agree?

Anyway, this is just something to give you guys a cracking time to judge how boring can i be..hehe.

P.S I would like to extend my best wishes to you guys that are currently on the way to your finals. God Bless and good luck :)