Tuesday, May 08, 2007

CD that i don't listen to.

there's a CD lying in my CD rack, silently
a CD of one of my favorite singer
but the weird thing is, i never listened to the CD
maybe once, but i really never bother to listen to it.
i bought it merely because of the sudden rush of desire to own something that i wish i could own.

i just kept it there,
never bother to take it out, on the CD rack under the other CDs
if its not because of the random mood swing today that accidentally brought me to the thought of listening back the CD again
i might not have listened to it till the day i die.

what is the purpose of owning something that i don't use?
full possession of things that are not supposed to belong to me

is not satisfying at all.


feed my ego.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.