Wednesday, August 22, 2007

i'm not a star, but i got my pride.

its raining hard out there,
can u hear the voices of pouring rain when u read this line?

im emo-ing here,
can u hear my heart beat when u read this line?
*
*
how many raindrops fell onto places

how many hearts break into pieces

how long have i been living in illusion

how long it took me from dream to realization

how the night with a downpour wet the edge of my passion

and how could i make it through with memories to renaissance.




its raining again. :)
heavy rain always put me in a type of mood even me myself couldn't classify
left me petrified clinging to loneliness,
and yet fortified by my sense of unconsciousness.

that could only be justified by singing it out, saying it out, or writing it out.

i chose the latter.

No comments: