Wednesday, August 01, 2007

is it goin to rain?

is it goin to rain?

the weather report says its gonna rain
but its now evening and there's not a drop of rain yet
i always wondered what would they do if they're prediction is not accurate
cz it always seemed like no one give a damn anyway
they'll just forget bout it ,isnt?

my sixth sense says its not gonna rain!
but outside my window the sky is so dark that anyone would say a storm is coming
but my logical mind battled with the instinct that has been inaccurate lately
but even if it doenst rain later, who will give a damn bout my prediction anyway?
they'll just forget about it, isnt ?


neither the weather report nor my intuition can be relied on
but if i were to choose one,
i'd choose the latter.

hehe.

the weather in this small little town i lived in is so unpredictable
things are always that unpredictable. aren't they ?

No comments: