Monday, August 20, 2007

numbers.

my head wasnt really blank
indeed it was packed with stuffs that i dont need
the ink of the pen that i was i holding awaiting to be released
i stare on the paper filled with strange lines and writings

what strange?
it is because all out of a sudden i couldnt recognize a word on it
they were numbers,
numbers that ive been taught
since the day when parents decided that im old enough to be taught
numbers that im so familiar with yet hated for
numbers that caused confusions when it is put together
and more confusions when I have to put them together

3 ? 7 ?2 ? 8? how did somebody created those thing?
suddenly i gazed at the number like that is the first time im shown to it.
im like an newborn infant
the shape is so weird, y it is 8 shaped like this "oo" ?


the closer i look into it
the further away i'll be from my sense of logic


I'm LOST, IN the numbers On my maths paper.


No comments: