Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lost & found.

The wallet left behind,
it took me too long to find u missing
away from me , where else could u be ?
lying on the street, not knowing wat to do
still waiting for me to come back to you
or in someone else's pocket?
i begin to panic,
why,
only when ure gone.
-
wallet left behind,
i found it in the other corner of my world
and i took it home again
"phew.." i realived.. "now ure back to me again"
i promise that i'll never let u go again, no.
-
but i was being naive
i should have realise things will never be the same again
no matter how i look at you,
the pocket seems wrinkled no matter from which angle
the colour seems faded away
and
ur heart is missing...
-
i wanna patch things back
want you to come with me like what we did before
wanna replace the bank notes with new one
and act like nothing's happened
-
but why i couldnt understand,
that things will never be the same again?
at least, there will always be a big hole in my bank account.
why i couldnt see
you will never be the same again.
-
-
-
lost and found,
who's the bastard who stole ur heart?
-
-
the wallet once left behind carelessly,
now u're still with me,
i should be happy.
but things will never be the same again.
-
-
-
never

No comments: