Saturday, October 06, 2007

ask me, i like to help.

Ask me, I like to help
Above is my msn status, offering help to people who needs one.

some asked me if i could tell them how to study
my underage fren asked me what to do if
his gf is proposing a breakup
frens asked me to kill their boredom.
one asked me bout types of girl id fall in love with.

another fren asked what form of help that i can give.
thats when i paused awhile to think
what can i give? what do i have with me now? n
othing special?
online consultation perhaps?
any subject other than maths and anything that deals with number
haha.

it has been two days since i offer free help.
so many questions and doubts i tried to answer

no matter they're satisfied or not

I'm almost out of answers...



at last,
no one understood,
whats in the lighthouse man's mind.



i wish i could help,

but heaven knows i'm the one who sought for one.



No comments: