Tuesday, October 23, 2007

god made me special.

god made everyone special
every faces and every pair of eyes is unique on their own way
can u imagine that?
when u walk into a crowded place
how many story is playing at once?
a middle aged struggling in a job with a low pay and wondering how to hide that from his wife
young girl quarreled with boyfriend because he left the keys on baskin robbin's table
a proud dad who's thinking new names for his newborn
and countless others
ups and downs in everyone
in you, in me.
we're all in the roller coaster of life

the more people i meet each day,
the more i see the true colors of life
every pair of eyes that crossed mine
telling me there were so many story untold
every single person that passed me by
has passed by so many people in their life
and even every pair of hands got its own story to tell
every footstep on the sideways have walked thousand miles to reach where they are


if everyone i met in my life have a movie of their own life time story to show
i guess i'll have to spend my entire life to watch them all.


i guess i need 3 hours for my own movie.

No comments: