Thursday, October 18, 2007

im writing this in my office.

im writing this in my office,
no, i dont go online in the office,
im writing using my imaginary pen
and the mind is my paper scrambled with alphabets and words
this is the only way i can write anytime and anywhere i want

Second day, third day,
i'd say everything is fine
i realised that im starting to get used to this new life
which i dont want to get used to
but along this years i found out that our body and mind tend to adapt to things as time goes by
whether u like it or not

*learning how to control the stomach that grumbles at 4.15pm
forgetting my latest addiction of swimming pool water
and not letting the romeo of my ears meet juliet's music

i witness the changes, every little bits of them indeed
fading away in slow-mo,
what can i do to stop this?
or should i just let it be?
,knowing that im helplessly stranded in the 21st floor of life?

i know one day, one fine day
when i will live the life i wanted to live again
for now,
i carefully unattached them as a part of me
i know that fine day,
i will breathe the air the way i want again.



life is not giving me a chance to miss you

but i did.

1 comment:

nyrac said...

"life is not giving me a chance to miss you

but i did."

how beautifully written.