Tuesday, October 16, 2007

im just a cuckoo clock.

i cant believe i sold my freedom over a pile of bank notes
i started working today, in an office
it was indeed like being trapped in a traffic, for 8 fucking hours
and along the 8 hours, u have to work mentality and physically

is it true that money can only be exchanged with freedom?


i cant believe i sold my freedom over a pile of banknotes
does my freedom only worth that little money?
or im just a cuckoo clock who thought he worth golds?
is this the nature of the adult life?
which everyone have lost their enthusiasm for life?


i guess im just not used to be trapped in a place for too long
staring out the office window but without able to breath the air outside the window
is torturing me like watering a thirsty man in a desert but not letting him to drink it

i cant dream whenever i want to
i cant sing whenever i feel like
i cant follow my heart
only because i've asked life to shackle me , and cage me up.


there's one type of bird that will only feel safe by keep on flying and moving on

i guess im that type.






No comments: