Wednesday, December 21, 2005

im a person with record of plastic sugery.

actually im a person with record of plastic sugery
at least my teeth was in braces for two long years
taking care of teeth in braces aint easy at all
u will get tooth decay if the food stuck between or in or any place near ur teeth
so i have to brush my teeth day,night,after meals, or even after drinking a coke
so my doc wouldnt babble or
give lecture on the importance of brushing teeth or the correct way to brush my teeth

i remember
everytime when everytime im in a dental appointment
the doc will give me a piece of purple sweet little gummy thing to chew
and then
if he can see purple stain on my teeth
mean its not clean enough
and i have to brush over and over again
until the doc say OK

that's when i realise it's not easy at all to clean teeths with metals around them
everytime i have to stand infront of the mirror in the clinic
and brush, and brush
until my chin is kinda numbed by the menthol
but still, i brush frequently

because of this, now im kinda like addicted to the smell and taste toothpaste
i dont think i can live without it
-
as time goes by
this habit slowly devolved
from five times per day, to three
sometimes two.
+
+
next time if im in watson or guardian
or shop where u can find almost everything in there
i wanna buy a new toothbrush
and a brush specially made for the back molar
and dental floss
and a whitening toothpaste
+
+
p/s :
today onwards
i wanna brush my teeth properly, like the way i used to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested