Monday, December 26, 2005

last christmas.

Christmas never meant as much to me as I wanted it to be.
Years goes by, time slips away,
I keep on telling my self,
It's just another 25th of December,
When I watch through the window,
I can hear children playing and laughing so loud,
I can see present all under the christmas tree.

When I called home,
Trying as hard as I can,
To catch the aroma of happiness,
To feel the warmth of love,
Through the telephone line.
When I sat here all alone,
And watched the invisible snow,
Fallin’ down outside.
* * * * *.
* * * *
* * * * *
***
Maybe;
I can just step out of the doorway,
And leave my loneliness inside the empty house,
But don’t know why,
I left my heart frozen
In the cold cold Christmas,
Again.
***
*
* * * * *
* - ** - *
Merry Christmas,
i said to my self...
* * * * * * * *
** * * ** * *
********
******
wrote:25th DECEMBER 2004CHRISTMASnight

No comments: