Sunday, December 04, 2005

untitled.

The town wasn't asleep,
light-winged smoke filled every inch of the room
the fast, heavy techno
emotionlessly banged my eardrum
rhythm of digital basses,
a hundred times faster than the tempo of my heartbeat
the devil's saliva
filled my stomach
and soon,
flowed thru my body, and my blood.

the body forgets about tireness
continued to move with the beat
the mind forgets about sunlight
under the dimmed neons
the soul forgets about losing itself
in the space
crowded with lonely souls.

*-I want to finish the happiness i borrowed from tomorrow,
before the end of the music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur posts might not be talking bout long grandmother stories like blake, but everybody has their ways of expressing out wat dey think. and i just wan u to noe dat i like how u think and how u express ur thoughts (dat doesnt mean i dun like blake's. u both share the same 2nd-lvl in my heaRT.) *muacks reN~*

love,
your bf's gf.