Sunday, December 11, 2005

today is a good day to forget about cleaning up my room.

Today is a good day (it's normal for ppl to mention the wheather in their blog,isnt??)
it's raining (well, some ppl dont know)
but the sun still shines
thru the window im waiting for the rainbow
it's too long ago since the last time the world outside my window is so sweet

my room is still very messy though
like my bag
like my table
like my hair
like my life
i wanted to clean everything up, so much
and because of some stupid reason, i didnt
and in the mean time
my body started to get used to this latin-style of messiness
oh, make me feel like this is some kinda beauty, from a diffrent point of view
it's art, like picasso's painting or chopin's tune
i dont think i'll feel any comfortable than this even if everything is on their place

pen on my bed and notebook under the pillow
or jeans on my comp monitor
eks, i dont like this, no.

hey,but it's kinda exercise too when i have to look for my keys, wallet, or handfon almost everytime before i leave my house!

before the day i FINALy got the motivation needed to clean up my room, im gonna live my life like this, not a mess, just a lil bit..er.. un.tidy :p

p/s : today is a good day to forget about cleaning up my room

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your room is so freaking messy i couldnt walk properly when im there, due to the fact that all the notes and clothes are scattered on the floor. worse, the book i lend u was on the floor too!!! bloody hell, you! clean it up before u get a girlfriend. if u dont plan to get one, then leave it the way it is.

Rileen Aya said...

den u can stop bothering. he doesnt plan to. he has too many girls to choose frm.