Friday, December 02, 2005

the update.

update ur damn blog, i tell myself.
-
it's been 2 days since i last updated the blog, not that im out of things to write. blake and me started the blog together and now seems like he's actively updating the blog,daily. and it's full of intresting stuff! congrats blake! that's what makes a reader wanna come back and read again(but not some boring report of daily activities). yea, blake's post really got me losing my confidence in writing, have to admit this!
-
starting to wonder :
is there anyone who is free enough to read my little feelings?
is there anyone who can stand my frequent spelling and grammar mistakes?
is there anyone who is willing to share my thoughts and my philosophy?
-
i realize there WILL be responsibilities once u become a writer.
-
even if ure writing a short story, u have to be careful so it wont hurt anyone's feeling.
once u started a novel, u HAVE to continue. like J.K.Rowling of Harry Potter.
i must write with and report correctly, it might become the base of my memories,ten or twenty years later.
-
um, it's not competition or what, im not that kinda man who wants to pursue greatness,at least for now im that dreamer who wants to live like an artist who can enjoy life to the FULLEST and forget about archivement, aww..sounds like a jerk rite? but aint it.. ,er peaceful ?
this is the result i got from a personality test.
-
which i think is quite true about me. i know myself more than anyone else.
-
I'm Type B
Type B personalities are relaxed and have a laid-back attitude and posture. They are friendly, accepting, patient, at ease, and generally content. They are at peace with themselves and others. They show a general sense of harmony with people, events, and life circumstances. They tend to be trusting. They focus on the positive aspects of things, people and events. Type B folks are self-encouraging, have inner motivation, are stable and have a pleasant mood. They are interested in others and accept trivial mistakes. They have an accepting attitude about trivial mistakes and a problem-solving attitude about major mistakes. They are flexible and good team members. The Type B person is able to lead and be led.
-
oh back to the confidence part,so what im trying to say is,
-
the lost of my confidence is not like a football game, when 11 taller opponents are standing there facing you ,and u feel weak. no, it's not.
-
-
- - - -im the one sitting in front of the tv with chips in his mouth, watching the game.
-
-
p/s : i was out with g42 till 3 am on the 30th of november and with my fren raymond till 5 am on the 1st of december.tat's the prime reason y i din update my blog. of course i'll continue to update! altho blake is good, but i got my own style OK !? goodnite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad i didn't bore u!!!