Wednesday, December 14, 2005

my room is cleaner than yours.

Some people like to bring me down
starts with different stupid reason why im single
(that's the prime reason me and blake start blogging,
to express our anger towards those who likes to bring ppl down )
continue with my too-laid-back attitude,
and even end with im a person with no personality
and many many other small little stupid things.
who can tell me what ppl mean when they say u got no personality?
yea, i'd just say,
they dont know me at all.
/
i got an ocean here.
/
/
gotta admit i hate to hear those words spoken,
it's like u got no where to hide when ure naked in the public
especially when some fuckers reveal ur weakness in front of everyone.
-
it hurts like spades slicing thru ur heart.
/
/
sigh,
i guess the only thing i can do is to tell myself
that criticism and negative words is only
the vibration of the voice box and windpipe in ur throat
and then
it transformed into an uncomfortable bed
get use to it
or find another person who can give u a comfort one!
/
-
/
dont tell me what i have to do.
i do what i like and i like what i do
and i definitely know what im doing now.
whether it's right or wrong for you.
dont teach me how to live
coz it's not for you.
/
/
always,
it's impossible to keep everyone around you happy,
but at least,
i kept myself feeling this way.
*
i know where im heading to.
*
/
p/s : my room is now cleaner than urs. :p

4 comments:

Rileen Aya said...

who's bringing u down ? no worries reN~

we'll bring u up. XD (dont get me wronG.)

and.. you cleaned ur room?! gosh, u shud be studying for psycho!!!

dcdarren said...

easier to concentrate if the room is cleaner.

my room is super duper clean. love it. hope can last at least 3 days la

Anonymous said...

...y simply tell ppl i blog cos i single! i blog cos i..i wanna tell the whole world how stupid some people or things are!!! ARGHH!!! now i sound needy! --> blog to find a girl? hehe hope u find one soon :) wink.

dcdarren said...

not blog to find one.

shit . got it all wrong .